zakup lilii w bonusie / purchase of lilies as a bonus

Ask all your questions here!

Moderator: Moderators

Ewa

12. Jun 2021, 10:52

Wiem, że już do was pisałam w tej sprawie, ale staje się to męczące, że nie można kupić lilii. U mnie jest to zepsute, czy u innych również ? Jak dużo osób nie ma możliwości zakupu lilii ? U mnie w klubie jest parę takich osób... Czy naprawdę nie ma możliwości naprawienia tego ? Pojawia się informacja: Sorry, no pricepoints available. Please contact support or try again later! ... Dzieje się takzarówno na fb , jak i na magoia.com :roll:

I know I've already written to you about this, but it becomes tiresome that you can't buy lilies. Is it broken for me, or also for others? How many people are not able to buy lilies? There are a couple of such people in my club ... Is there really no way to fix it? The following information appears: Sorry, no pricepoints available. Please contact support or try again later! ... This is happening both on Facebook and on magoia.com
Eddard

15. Jun 2021, 15:07

Hello Ewa,

thanks for your message. Unfortunately, I have no news on that topic. It has been with the developers for a while but the issue seems to be overwhelmingly big.
I wish I could give you more positive news. We have to wait another while, I believe.

Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards,
Eddard
Ewa

15. Jun 2021, 20:49

It's a pity :( But the news that you still have to wait is good news ... it gives hope that the developers will deal with the problem ... so I'm waiting :)